The Prodigy 3.0 alpine skis are made with a poplar wood core that enhances the dynamic response and stability of them. All-mountain skis for all enthusiasts who want to ski their best lines of the season after a good winter storm.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF ALPINE SKIS
- Poplar wood core
- Directional twin tip – The heel is considerably thinner than the tip to provide an optimal level of performance. The twin heel allows for a playful and freestyle style.
- Elliptical Sidecut – Elliptical Sidecut consists of a longer radius underfoot and shorter radius on the front and back of the ski. The long radius under the foot allows for quicker and easier pivoting, while the shorter radius allows for smoother turn entry.
- XL 2.5 mm Edges – Thicker, stronger, ultra-durable edges.
- Surf Zones – Surf Zone technology was designed to combine the rocker and the tip shape. This ensures that those two characteristics work in harmony to provide an easy-to-maneuver skis.
- Micro-Splinter Cap – A hybrid sandwich and cap construction that provides better edge hold and torsional stability. It also acts as an extra layer of protection for the skis.
- Highly durable cosmetics